Thursday, January 29, 2009

WJDK Listeners Pet's Pics

As suggested to me in an email from a loyal listener, we're opening up a very informal Listener's Pet's Pics wing of the blog.

It's not a contest -- yet -- so don't feel like you have to dress up your pets, or put them in goofy poses, although doing either, or both, would certainly be entertaining.

Send along your snapshots of your pet to my email, and after we assemble a handful, I'll put them in a blog post. If you can, give us your name (first name is fine), and the pet's name.

Depending on how many we get, I may just keep adding photos to the original post, which will probably be added to the links section on the right-hand side of the blog, so you won't have to scroll through several pages of old posts.

I'll keep the upper right-hand corner reserved for the pet's pics for awhile as well, so it's easy to find.

Have fun!