Tuesday, December 23, 2008

WJDK Outage Update

Well, I guess I jinxed myself when I bragged over the weekend that we'd be on the air for you throughout the holiday, compared to a lot of jocks across your dial that are on vacation this week and next.

WJDK is dealing with a power outage at our transmitter site, and from what we've been told, we may not be back on the air until Wednesday night.

In the meantime, you can tune in to 103.1 FM, WCSJ this afternoon from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., as I'll be on the air spinning Christmas tunes on the voice of Grundy County.

It's been awhile since I've done any kind of show on 'CSJ. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, and it can be a four hour combination of music, info, and general holiday tidings, and not an afternoon of blizzard coverage.

As for WJDK, I may not be on the air again there until Monday morning, as I'm off Christmas day through the weekend.

Please keep checking the blog as I'll be updating that through the holiday, and beyond.