Monday, April 20, 2009

Show Biz: Monday 04/20/09

*** Luther Vandross was born on this date, so during the birthday segment, we brought out one of Luther's hits from the 80's, "Stop To Love".

Just click the link for the video. It's a BMG tune, and they don't allowing embedding video clips on blogs and such. Yep, even I don't have that kind of pull.

Shocking.

It's worth it, though. Luther's rocking out while riding in a car. I think he's in a car. He's standing up while his vehicle is moving, which is all I really need to be entertained.



*** Happy 4/20 to those counterculturists out there. You know who you are.

Unless you've forgotten.

Probably no coincidence that Family Guy featured the song they did in last night's episode, which, by the way, was hilarious.





*** Anyone see Breaking Bad last night? It's emerging as one of my favorite shows.

Dark. Very dark.

As for the episode last night, all I'll say is, you'll never look at a turtle the same way again.