Monday, April 13, 2009

Show Biz: Monday 04/13/09

*** Some musical videos for you from Monday's show.

Al Green had a birthday today, so we brought you a little Al Green from 1972 with "I'm Still In Love With You"





*** I really need to find a new website to provide me the celebrity birthday information I use each day.

Today I was reading through the names on the air, and mentioned Jonathan Brandis turned 33 today.

His name sounded familiar, so I mentioned to jay that he was probably a child star on some sitcom in the 80's, and while he did make the occasional guest appearance on Full House, and Who's The Boss, the most logical reason his name sounded familiar to me was that I probably read the story of his death when he committed suicide.

Six years ago.

Egg, meet face.



*** The 80's Escape today allowed us to bring out some Bowie. David, not Sam.

The tune was "China Girl"