Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Show Biz: Wednesday 10/22/08

*** It's always exciting when one of the Hanson brothers has a birthday. Anytime I have an excuse to bring out some "MMM Bop", or "Where's The Love", you bet I'm going to take advantage of it.

What a magical time it was in 1997: Hanson, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and Britney Spears.

At least the dudes in Hanson wrote and performed their own music.

And, who could forget their terrific performance playing themselves in the classic sports flick, Slap Shot.



*** Make sure you're tuned in Thursday morning, as both Jay and I will be fighting the sleepies. Jay will be covering the Candidates Forum which can be heard on WJDK starting at 7pm, while I'll be wearing out a pacing path on my family room carpet while watching my Phillies battle the Rays in Game 1 of the World Series.