Thursday, October 23, 2008

Show Biz: Thursday 10/23/08

*** Happy Birthday to Jay's wife, Devon. Entertaining birthday segment today as Jay scored some points by wishing her a happy b-day, and dedicating a song from their wedding to her.

Of course, before we got to all of that, we had to have a little fun at Devon's expense. We pretended that our birthday tie-in song was "I Keep Forgettin" by Devon's all-time favorite artist -- we're overflowing with sarcasm here -- Michael McDonald.
I was just happy to finally be able to drop in my Family Guy clip about Michael McDonald. I've been holding on to that thing for months waiting for the perfect chance to use it.

After about thirty seconds, we stopped the Michael McDonald classic, and Jay chose Edwin McCain's, "I'll Be" to play for Devon instead.

Apparently Jay sang the song for Devon on their wedding day. I've been scouring Youtube all afternoon for video of that performance, but, so far, no luck.

All I've been able to find is this...